The Orange Bees hosted API solution (OBAPI) allows customers to expose internal applications to external partners and customers. We work with several software vendors to provide a hosted API and Data Exchange for their customers.
Here are some common OBAPI Scenarios:
Commercial Software Vendor
OBAPI can be used by software vendors to quickly get a white-labeled API solution in place for their customers.
Legacy Application Integration
OBAPI can be used to create REST / SOAP API’s to expose data from legacy systems and allow external systems to pass data to legacy systems.
Hosted Enterprise Service Bus
Create an internal Service Oriented Architecture using a hosted instance of OBAPI.
The Orange Bees Data Exchange (OBX) is a SaaS Data Trading Grid use to exchange data between internal systems and external partners. OBX can be used in the following scenarios:
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Complex object exchange
- Message queuing
- Message Routing and Pub / Sub Framework
- In-flight data manipulation / transformation
- Traditional EDI
- SAP iDoc
- Hybrid Custom
- External EDI to Internal Application
- External Application to Internal EDI
- EDI to JSON / XML
- JSON or SOAP API’s to Internal EDI or Internal Application
- Internal Application to Internal Application